[Mesa-dev] Interested in contributing to WGL support in Waffle Project, for GSoC 2014

Vidudaya Bandara vnbandara at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:50:04 PDT 2014

Hi,
This is about  project "WGL support in Waffle" for GSoC 2014.

As the idea page mentioned Jordan Justen is the possible mentor for this
project . So is it confirmed or is there anyone who can mentor the project
"WGL support in Waffle".

Thanks and Best Regards,
Vidudaya
 Get a signature like this:
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D43%26dest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_43&sn=>
Grab
yours!<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fr1.wisestamp.com%2Fr%2Flanding%3Fpromo%3D43%26amp%3Bdest%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.wisestamp.com%252Femail-install%253Futm_source%253Dextension%2526utm_medium%253Demail%2526utm_campaign%253Dpromo_43&sn=>