[Mesa-dev] Interested in contributing to WGL support in Waffle Project, for GSoC 2014

Jordan Justen jljusten at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 12:00:33 PDT 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Vidudaya Bandara <vnbandara at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is about  project "WGL support in Waffle" for GSoC 2014.
>
> As the idea page mentioned Jordan Justen is the possible mentor for this project .
> So is it confirmed or is there anyone who can mentor the project
> "WGL support in Waffle".

I think I would be the most likely person to mentor this project if it
get selected. (I don't see anyone else stepping forward. :)

Anyway, the next step for someone interested in a project relating to
the X.Org Foundation is to submit the project proposal on the GSoC
website. If that is not completed before the deadline, then the
project cannot be part of the GSoC program.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2014/xorg

At a later point we will have to decide which submitted projects get selected.

-Jordan