neo-layout and FreeBSD

Moritz Buhl moritz at moyonnaise.de
Wed Mar 25 15:03:19 PDT 2015

Hello! I am using the neo-layout (http://neo-layout.org/) and I am encountering
problems with its 4th layer on FreeBSD. I am using a xmodmap(1) and usually layer
4 is toggled with the ISO_Level3_Shift key located on the less-key (on the german
keyboard, <) and the Alt-Gr key. It is strange that everything works fine with the
same xmodmap on Linux. Does anybody has an idea what is going wrong?
Best wishes Moritz

[pasta at x230][pts/4]~: uname -a
FreeBSD x230 10.1-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p6 #0: Tue Feb 24 19:00:21 UTC 2015
root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

http://wiki.neo-layout.org/browser/linux/xmodmap/neo_de.xmodmap?format=raw

My xmodmap version is "xmodmap 1.0.8" according to the manpages.