unset Xft.dpi how?

Hacksign evilsign at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:03:06 PDT 2015

If your distribution still use Xorg, then config it via
/etc/X11/xorg.conf or any equal config file.
The keyword is DisplaySize this keyword should be supported by all video
card drivers.

Section "Monitor"
     Identifier "Monitor0"
     DisplaySize 541 304
     Option        "DPMS"
     Option      "Primary" "true"
EndSection

DisplaySize caculate method:

*displaysize = (< pixelsize >/<DPI-Desired>)*25.4*

replace <pixelsize> to your vertical resolution and horizon resolution.
and <DPI-Desired> by your wanted dpi size.