No video after resume from suspend

Markus Strobl mstrobl2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 16:59:00 UTC 2016

I haven't had the exact problem you're having, but I have seen similar issues with suspend. In my case the system would lock up when going to suspend, requiring a power cycle to come back.
Turned out to be caused by multiple frame buffer drivers being loaded at the same time. I had uvesafb as well as efifb loading at boot. The system worked fine until trying to suspend. I removed uvesafb from the kernel and everything worked fine.
Just a thought,Markus