Need help understanding X server freeze

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:42:50 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would write a quick update on this issue and moreover a
thank you to all the people who have been helping me resolve this.

As it currently stands, while I have not managed to resolve this, I
strongly believe this does not have much to do with the X server and
related technologies but is most likely due to my code causing a
locking of threads. I have been discussing this with the Retroshare
team and the way it looks it's probably an issue with my tunnel code
and possibly some other RS components. More once I actually do figure
this out :)

Thank you though all of you for sharing your thoughts and your time in
helping me :)

Regards,
Jeetu

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 11:53 PM, jeetu.golani at gmail.com