Adding an xserver to xorg.conf?

Simon Roberts simon at dancingcloudservices.com
Wed Nov 2 02:56:22 UTC 2016

So, I'm not having success yet, but I discovered that the Xnest package
that's part of the Ubuntu distribution isn't the driver you pointed me at.
So, I have:

1) cloned the git repository
2) ran ./autogen.sh
3) ran make
... and it seems to be successful to this point, but I'm clueless about how
to install these drivers. I tried "make install" and it didn't like that,
and I don't see anything in readme or similar.

Can anyone offer any guidance or research pointers?

Many thanks!
Simon

--
Simon Roberts