X is consuming ~100 GiB of RAM(!)

Hi-Angel hiangel999 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 06:46:27 UTC 2017

Don't worry, I don't believe in Laplace's demon, and hence I believe
everybody don't know something.

Tbh I'm not sure if the output of lspci implies the module is still
loaded, although I would assume it still is. Either way, to be sure
you can use `lsmod` command, it lists all currently loaded modules.
Have you rebuild initramfs after blacklisting by the way?