how to start xvfb from Arch linux ARM64 architecture

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Jan 29 09:28:57 UTC 2020

Is it GOogle Play app, x-terminal? My mission is heavy because I must use
Termux because it contain Java accessibility code, which allow Me to install
Dropbear and other apps so I can remotely control by using SSH protocol and
Puty for Windows or by using SSH for Linux. Best accessibility scenario is
to use mate-terminal app and Orca screen reader. Since from Windows, NVDA
read characters when using Nano editor to edit some configuration files
slowly and non reliably. Arrow key press gives speech feetback after one
second and some times, it bypass some char. But because Orca do not
communicate by using graphic display driver hooks, it can directly
communicate with .so libraries and app processes, it return results very
fast and reliably.

When I have used Sdrausty script in 2017 year, I have been able to use Orca.
The question is, if x-terminal will do something with Dbus.
My hope would be, if some body advanced, who deeply know C or C++ would
determine, if latest DBUS which is being used on latest stable Arch Linux
have not been programmed by The way, that it is really impossible to use it
from Chroots by using Android devices.
To be honest, Dbus sockets have been issue also for Userland app developers.
So may be, that it is possible to overcome this issue if somebodey have deep
programmers and Linux knowledge, much more better than I have.
Thank you I will try to use x-terminal app. And thank you very much for
yours kind answer to my plea.