ANN: xterm-369

Thomas Dickey dickey at his.com
Wed Sep 22 23:48:06 UTC 2021

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 10:17:30AM -0600, Grant Taylor wrote:
> On 9/22/21 10:16 AM, Grant Taylor wrote:
> > I'll reply with a copy of the Sixel image that I used for testing.
>
> Here's the Sixel of a TRON tank.  Hopefully it comes through properly.

it does.  The problem is that when I inverted the sense of the sixelScrolling
feature to address this:

     * invert the sense of DECSDM, to correspond with VT382 manuals (lsix
       #41).

I overlooked changing the compiled-in default value for the resource.

You should be able to make it work (works for me)
by adding this resource setting:

	*sixelScrolling:false

--
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>