X11 cut (as cut/paste) accuracy

Lucien Gentis lucien.gentis at univ-lorraine.fr
Wed Feb 2 13:29:56 UTC 2022

Hello,

I tried to launch xterm under Mate desktop manager, and I do not
encounter the problems you mentionned:

Even with a small font size (courier 10), I can select the first
character of a line without any problem.

I also tried to define font size to courier 34 to see how are character
selected: whereever position in the character the pointer is clicked,
the character is selected, even in extrem right of the character.

Lucien