Anyone do anything to the keyboard driver recently? (last 6 mos)

Alan Grimes alonzotg at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 08:17:40 UTC 2024

I'm using Gentoo linux and I'm getting the strangest symptom. The edit
keys on my keyboard, (most of the arrow keys and the home/delete/end etc
block) just don't respond in xwindows. They work fine in linux console
mode.. I am absolutely baffled by this symptom. It should not be
possible...  It's a standard USB keyboard, I am not aware of anything
that would differentiate it from any other model on the market.. Partial
workaround is to use the keypad in edit mode which is how I made this
e-mail. =\

--
You can't out-crazy a Democrat.
#EggCrisis  #BlackWinter