[Clipart] clipart.freedesktop.org and OpenOffice.org

Jonathan Phillips jon at protofunk.org
Wed Apr 7 00:54:00 PDT 2004

Excellent!

We have all been pretty slammed for time, but I think we need to pick a
time to have an all-hands meeting and get our ideas sorted out more.

I think we should do this some weekend for like an hour, as there is
much to discuss, and an overall no-holds barred meeting with a definite
start and finish is needed SOON!!!

How about this weekend?

Are you a developer on openoffice? If so, then it would be nice to have
a chat with Oo.o developers soon, as this project in relationship with
oo.o would *seriously* propel it along.

Jon