[Clipart] PNG versions please

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Mon May 3 10:31:28 PDT 2004

Could someone please make PNG versions of the images and upload them to the
site?

I cannot generate the PNGs myself since my great efforts to install inkscape
have met utter failure.

There is a new use at the OOo mailing list asking where he can get more
clipart to use with Draw.  In particular, he wants computer clipart.  I want
to point him here, but OOo cannot yet open SVG images.

Could someone please make the PNG versions of the clipart images and put
them up?

Thanks.
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely