[Clipart] Project COR-EDUX

Colegio Corazon de Maria cmariap at telefonica.net
Sat Nov 6 06:34:47 PST 2004

Hello:
We are a group of teachers of a school for children from three to six years
old. We are working in a free software project and we're also working with an
author tool called: ATNAG.
http://www.cor-edux.org

We need the help or the colaboration people who know something about graffic
design to elaborate screen background which weight were small, and we also
need images of objects related with the following educative subjects:
school,house,autumn,family,christmas,body,food,clothes,parties,wild animals,
farm animals, jobs, spring, transports, mass media, summer.

We will be really thanked with the colaboration of anyone who could help us;
your work will be very important for the project.

Thank you so much.

Mª Dolores Almansa