[Clipart] RSS feeds and aggregation

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Apr 9 11:08:48 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 11:43 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > I think this seems like a good way to consolidate what we are talking
> > about here, and also provide progress. I thought about the name a lot
> > and came to this conclusion. If you all agree, then NICU, can you take
> > the lead on the planet.openclipart.org, and then I can get the subdomain
>

> OK, i will start working on that. my first objective is to adjust the
> look. if anyone has greater experience with theming Planet, help is
> appreciated.
> in the meantime i will need addresses for RSS feeds from people (please
> people, drop me an email with the link of your RSS feed). also useful
> will be a hackerogotchi or at least a picture from where i can extract it.

Is a hackerogotchi the little picture for the posts? You have a cool
vectorized photo...cool.

Okay, maybe you can move the ocal planet site here:
http://openclipart.org/planet/

Are you going to take the lead on getting the fd.o admins to create a
planet.openclipart.org that points to
http://www.openclipart.org/planet ?

I guess I need to install that blog on my site today...

> > and new project-dom for the create.freedesktop.org from fd.o. Then maybe
> > both NICU and Jonathan, you can help implement the
> > create.freedesktop.org site with the planet aggregation.
>
> OK, i'm interested to work on this

Great! Three makes a party!

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org