[Clipart] clipart-authority-control.pl and propagate-metadata.pl patches

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Tue Apr 26 12:21:36 PDT 2005

Stephen Silver wrote:

> The attached patches for clipart-authority-control.pl and
> propagate-metadata.pl fix this by opening the SVG files in
> UTF-8 mode.

Can it really be that easy?

I'll see about checking in these changes this evening, hopefully.
That should allow us to finish the rescue work started last
release and get those rescued images included finally.

Then there's the upload script...  I'd probably have started
on that by now, if those cruel and heartless Freeciv developers
hadn't callously released their 2.0 version recently, thereby
forcing me to waste almost 100% of my available free time for
the last week or so...