[Clipart] Re: [Inkscape-user] [Fwd: [Linuxmovies-general] Special CinePaint Event!]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Aug 2 13:09:42 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-31 at 14:34 -0700, Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2005, at 2:42 PM, Jon Phillips wrote:
>
> > For those attending siggraph:

Actually, after visiting here a bit, I am not recommending ppl. to go to
the movie editor conference. However, siggraph is good and free if you
use that link I sent out previously.

Bummer Jon, Ted, John Taber and Michael Bolger got together today.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org