[Clipart] 0.16 Release

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Aug 2 21:01:03 PDT 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> We should be able to release 0.16 on Tuesday.  I have it completed
> here now, but it has not been uploaded to the server yet.  What I'm
> planning to do this month is burn the files onto a CD, carry it to
> work, put the files on a system there, then come home Monday night

Either that, or I could completely forget to do it on Monday, and so
the release files could arrive on the server on Tuesday night.  If I
were absent-minded, we could do it that way.

Sorry about that.

But on the plus side, it's all there now, except for the OS-specific
packages, such as the Win32 installer.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/