[Clipart] pet clipart

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Aug 29 00:34:35 PDT 2005

Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Periodically we dedicate a particular month to some theme - like
> Christmas, etc.  We could devote the month of September to "Pet clip
> art", particularly focused on providing artwork for animal shelters.
> Lots of people love pets so I bet they'd enjoy trying their hand at
> drawing their favorite pets.

The monthly theme was not very productive in the past, but as "OCAL 5K"
shows, a targeted push can do wonders. Maybe we can't do such things*
every month, but the benefit is not only in new images added but also in
free press, community involvement etc.

* this can include not only blogs and the mailing list but also
deviantart and news sites

--
nicu