[Clipart] incoming logos

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Thu Feb 17 09:54:04 PST 2005

There is something called fair use of trademarks, you don't need
permission in a lot of cases to use someones trademark. See that link in
my previous mail on the topic. Question is of course if offering the
trademarks on OCAL is considered 'fair use'. The lawyer I mailed replied
and didn't want to have an opinion. So personally I guess I would vote
against trademarked logos, except maybe for free software projects who
have a clear usage policy.

Christian