[Clipart] Re: SVG to png/bmp/jpg conversion.

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Fri Jun 24 23:39:34 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 09:09:54AM -0400, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> > The *real* experts are on the Open Clip Art Library list ;)
>
> Experts in what, though?  I think in Perl (or Emacs lisp).  My whole
> attitude toward C# is that it's too much like C++ to be useful or
> interesting ;-)
>
> Bryce uses C (or is it C++?  I get them confused), but I don't know if
> he has any ASP.NET foo.

I'm sure I could do ASP if my life depended on it, but I shun it (and
anything else MS related) as a matter of course.  ;-) I tend to mostly
do stuff more in the C/C++/Perl/TT2/Bash/Java/PHP/etc. arena.  All
procedural languages are pretty much the same; it's usually just a
matter of adapting to the syntax and learning the libs.

I had done a ton of Win32 programming in my previous life but now strive
to be Linux-only.  ;-)