[Clipart] PR Up - Please edit

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Mar 7 06:16:00 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> I think for our PR we need to start honing in on encouraging artists
> to submit their works. I listed the top 5 contributors in terms of
> numbers. I think if we start featuring artists more, we will see the
> amount of clip art submitted increase. Reward Contributions with
> Praise!

It may also be worth mentioning that the 0.11 release contains a
statistics.txt file, which consists basically of the author and
keyword statistics that clipart-authority-control.pl produces.
The author statistics part of this tells how many times each author
name comes up.  This does not exactly correspond to unique images,
since images in multiple categories will result in double-counting,
but it should roughly correlate.