Missing metadata - Re: [Clipart] Flags again

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Wed Mar 9 09:31:34 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 12:41 -0500, Nathan Eady wrote:
> Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
> > Ok, think we have all flags online now. Thanks a lot!
> >
> > There are still some problems though. Most major one is that the
> > metadata seems not to be shown in a lot of cases. Any idea why?
>
> By _shown_, do you mean that it's not present embedded in the SVG,
> or do you mean something else?  Also, do you have an example of a
> specific image that doesn't have its metadata shown?

I mean that when you browse the flag collection on www.openclipart.org
many of the flags do not have metadata listed. Since a big part of my
cleanup was about getting metadata fixed I am pretty sure they have
correct metadata inside.

This screenshot shows the problem:
http://www.linuxrising.org/screenshots/missingmeta.png

Although many pages are not even partially correct, they don't show
metadata at all.

Christian