[Clipart] cchost and svg status update

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Thu Aug 17 14:20:36 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 02:34:35PM -0600, Gerald Ganson wrote:
> "(Processing the incoming queue is going to be a good bit of work, and
> someone may wish to do this prior to uploading it into ccHost, since
> there may be a lot of invalid stuff that would be better to avoid
> risking breaking ccHost on...)"
>
> Also - was'nt the incoming queue once cleared in preperation for a
> release that never did yet happen ? If so have these files been captured
> somewhere ?

Yes, that's correct.  I don't know where the files from that work are,
but I agree that once the last official release is merged in, those
changes should be merged in too.

If merging those changes in is too hard, then it might also be worth
considering to start from that work rather than the official release.