[Clipart] cchost and svg status update

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:40:09 PDT 2006

> > Also - was'nt the incoming queue once cleared in preperation for a
> > release that never did yet happen ? If so have these files been captured
> > somewhere ?
>
> Yes, that's correct.  I don't know where the files from that work are,
> but I agree that once the last official release is merged in, those
> changes should be merged in too.
>
> If merging those changes in is too hard, then it might also be worth
> considering to start from that work rather than the official release.

I think that was probably me. I did get all the images from the queue,
but I wasn't smart enough to figgure out how to do the release. Sorry
:-/

I didn't actually move the images from the queue though, I just
downloaded them. I do have all the images from that time, plus from
the last release sorted though. SVGs only. I can post them somewhere
if someone wants them.

--
Michael Moore