[Clipart] Clipart cleaning (was: Artists Signing Clipart)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Dec 2 22:56:46 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 07:56 +1000, ryan wrote:
> This kind of tracking will be super important when all the old images get
> imported into cchost, when this gets done, there will be heaps and heaps of
> work pruning and improving that section of the collection - tagging images
> and removing invalid images (see the bug tracker for some of the images that
> we know of that need to be removed...)
>
> thanks,
>
> Ryan Lerch

How about for now, can you guys create a page on the wiki to detail this
feature and make a request of it...I feel like my time is freeing up a
bit more right now, so am getting amped to get things done:

How about this for the page:
http://openclipart.org/wiki/clipart_maintenance

Momo, can you put your good thoughts on this on this page? Sounds like
you are really passionate about this task. Will you lead us in this
effort?

I think its important for each of us to pick-up an area where we want to
help out in order to get others involved and to keep things sorted...

cool?

Jon