FW: [Clipart] Clipart cleaning (was: Artists Signing Clipart)

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Mon Dec 4 09:28:15 PST 2006

Hmmm... It seems that I can't add the cleanup tag to the submitions... It
just doesn't appear among the tags one I submit the changes. And it's not a
browser cache problem, i've checked it.

I tried it on http://openclipart.org/cchost/media/files/rickvanderzwet/1599
for example.

Please could you have a look at that problem?

Thanks!
Molumen