[Clipart] Open Source Software

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Feb 1 06:39:23 PST 2006

Name: Ken Saunders
E-mail: webmaster at mouserunner.com

Hello,
First of all, I love the site, I’m a graphical artist and I plan on
making contributions in the future. The main reason that I’m
contacting you is that I see some Open Source software listed at the
bottom of your page but I do not see any Mozilla products, Firefox in
particular. Is there any reason why? I know that you are aware of
Firefox and its popularity and how it is helping to bring Open Source
products to the main stream.
I strongly support Mozilla products and other Open Source projects on
my site (yours will now be included and a friend of mine will also
start promoting it), so will you please consider adding Firefox to
your list of Open Source products to the bottom of your page.
And if you haven’t done so, you should register at SpreadFirefox.com
to get an Affiliate ID so that you may track your download referrals
that come from your site.
I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely
Ken Saunders
www.MouseRunner.com
www.SpreadFirefox.com