[Clipart] Open Source Software

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:46:45 PST 2006

I think that probably the basic two reasons they aren't listed are:

1) They are a browser, and browsers don't need clip art, nor are browsers
involved in the creation of clip art.

2)  Firefox, aka Mozilla Corporation, has not contributed in any way to the
Open Clip Art Library.

Neither one of these reasons means that Mozilla is bad or Firefox is bad -
they just aren't related to the OCAL.

HTH!

On 2/1/06, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form <noreply at openclipart.org>
wrote:

> Name: Ken Saunders
> E-mail: webmaster at mouserunner.com
>

> Hello,
> First of all, I love the site, I'm a graphical artist and I plan on
> making contributions in the future. The main reason that I'm
> contacting you is that I see some Open Source software listed at the
> bottom of your page but I do not see any Mozilla products, Firefox in
> particular. Is there any reason why? I know that you are aware of
> Firefox and its popularity and how it is helping to bring Open Source
> products to the main stream.
> I strongly support Mozilla products and other Open Source projects on
> my site (yours will now be included and a friend of mine will also
> start promoting it), so will you please consider adding Firefox to
> your list of Open Source products to the bottom of your page.
> And if you haven't done so, you should register at SpreadFirefox.com
> to get an Affiliate ID so that you may track your download referrals
> that come from your site.
> I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
> Sincerely
> Ken Saunders
> www.MouseRunner.com
> www.SpreadFirefox.com