[Clipart] cchost test installation for Open Clip Art Library

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Feb 13 20:05:35 PST 2006

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Hey guys, the sitename is coming from the admin section of the site.

Okay, I made a first pass at rolling the OCAL logo into the page
header.  There's some extreme wonkiness going on in the layout
department, which causes various things to overlap weirdly if we
aren't very careful.  I wasn't able yet to get it looking quite like
on the hand-coded portions of the site.  At some point we'll want to
restructure that header (or, more likely, rip it out and redo it from
scratch) and roll the styling for it into the css skin better.
Nonetheless, I at least got the logo up there now.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/