[Clipart] logo

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Tue Feb 14 13:26:14 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 01:25:16PM -0500, Nathan Eady wrote:
> For the most part, though, I think we should concentrate on getting
> the thing *working* first, and *then* it needs to be substantially
> refactored.  I don't think we can get the header to _really_ look
> entirely like we want until we get to that point of refactoring the
> whole way cchost constructs pages.  However, the exact appearance
> of the header seems like the wrong thing to spend a large amount
> of time fixing now, if users can't even upload .svg files yet.

I'll take responsibility for getting the .svg upload capability working.
It looks sort of involved but I think I can do it.  I probably won't
have time to work on much else beyond that, but I can at least free
folks up from having to worry about that.  So I guess assume that works
and think about what the next issue will be.

Also, even before the .svg capability is functional we may be able to
start using the tool for doing screenshot upload management.  (That might
make for a good betatest of the tool.)