[Clipart] Thanks

Patricia patricia.fidi01 at laposte.net
Mon Jul 10 06:54:46 PDT 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form a écrit :
> Hi
> I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU! to everyone who has contributed
> to this project and to let you know about a human rights NGO in South
> Africa that uses your clipart. We have a portal
> http://www.sangonet.org.za and the open clipart website has been a
> real bonus for us!
> Thanks again!
> Diane

Heloo Diane,
I know very well this site because I'm in NGO in africa too.
It's really not easy to change mind about open source because krosoft
send free computers with windows and want to be THE leader...
It's why I'm completely for every open source project !
Thanks again to every people fraom Inkscape, OCAl (and Sodipodi even if..)

Patricia