[Clipart] Thanks

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Mon Jul 10 07:24:41 PDT 2006

Patricia wrote:
> Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form a écrit :
>> Hi

> Heloo Diane,

Patricia,

Nice from you to greet people writing their first message to our list,
but please let me give a little advice: every time the sender of the
message is "Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form", this means the message
was sent using the contact form on our website
(http://openclipart.org/contact.php) so is a very little chance the
original sender is subscribed to the list and will see your reply unless
you send a direct copy to him.
A good practice is to look in the body of the original message for his
address and put it in CC:, this way you are sure the reply will hit its
target, the original poster will see the list address, we all will know
he was successfully greeted.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/