[Clipart] one step closer to cchost

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Fri Jul 28 16:45:08 PDT 2006

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know I have a cchost test site that will
allow the uploading of svg ( a big thanks goes to Victor Stone for
helping me solve a cchost issue with getid3).

If you'd like to see it in action, please visit : http://ocal.horning.us
(caveat--I've been experiencing a random crashing of mysql, so if the
site is down try back in a little while)

Register as a user and try uploading a file.

Things to do now:

* Add write capabilities to the id3 svg module
* currently if cchost is set to apply only one type of license to an
uploaded file, it doesn't show the license being applied on the submit
form.  We should have the Public Domain Dedication show up on the form
and make people select it, as part of the submission process.
* have cchost auto-generate a thumbnail of the file
* add ability to cchost to modify the svg files metadata
* ...

--Roan