[Clipart] [Wiki] /SVG_Tools

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Sat Jul 29 17:20:17 PDT 2006

Hi Patricia,

> Just come to see on the SVG Tools page that KSVG is already in the
> libraries list.

I've seen that KSVG does be in the lib list yet.

What I was pointing is that KONQUEROR is not in the browser list!
(Konqueror does have SVG capabilities when one get KSVG installed)

So maybe someone with an access login to the protected wiki could add konq in
the frame "Viewer and Browser Plugins" (and not only in the lib list).

[http://www.konqueror.org| Konqueror] with its [http://svg.kde.org/| KSVG
plugin].

Florent
--
> Thank you.
you're wellcome :)
> Note: I'm under Ubuntu and use gnome. Like Konqueror, my nautilus work
> fine and display SVG as icon too.
me, i'm a Mandriva, fluxbox user :)
> In synaptic, I have this fo SVG :
> - gimp-svg
> - librsvg2-2
> - librsvg2-common
in rpmdrake and urpmi i have a lot of things for svg me too :)

amicalement