[Clipart] Bootleg clipart on eBay...

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Oct 4 23:32:21 PDT 2006

Name: Vince
E-mail: unitedhbn at wavecable.com

eBay member "greg_99" is selling your entire Open Clip Art Library on
an burned CD-R on eBay.  I thought your clip art was designed to be
free thus I would assume it's not to be downloaded and re-sold for
personal profit.  You can view this eBay seller on eBay by clicking
the links I've copied below.  If for some reason you cannot click on
the link below simply copy and paste the link below into your
internet browser address bar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230034451390

and...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgreg_99QQhtZ-1

P.S. I have this disc (which I bought from this eBay seller a few
days ago) containing your clipart in my possession.  If you need
physical proof I can send you the disc by mail.  All the discs titled
"115,500 Logos Screen Print Plotter Vector Sign Clipart" contain EVERY
image on our entire web site.  He must of found some what to download
everything then burn it on a CD-R

Sincerely,
Vince