[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Oct 20 10:23:43 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 18:06 +0100, Theresa Knott wrote:
> > it would
> > be great if there was still a door open for artists who use paper and
> > pencils to upload scans and for bitmap artists to add uploads for the
> > purpose of conversion to SVG by OCAL contributers.
>

> I don't know.  If we encorage this, we will be setting the OCAL
> contributors up for possibly a lot of work. I'd rather encourage
> artists to learn how to use the bitmap trace facility of inkscape,
> which works pretty well and is easy to use. Perhaps some newbie
> tutorials on the wiki?
>

> Theresa

Thats a good point and should go into the notification about deleting of
artwork, which can be set up on our admin interface. Would someone like
to add this? It is a good first step into ccHost.

Theresa, do you have admin-level access? If not, what is your username
so I can add you....

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org