[Clipart] Migration of old clipart to the cchost site.

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:45:00 PDT 2006

What do you think is the best way to transfer all the old clipart to
the new cchost site?

The biggest problem is the fact that we dont have email addresses for
most of the artists that are currently in the collection. Therefore,
we cant really create accounts for them.

rejon and I were brainstorming ideas (by this i mean jon had all the
ideas, and i kept saying that i liked them :) ) and we came up with
the idea to put all the old clipart into an anon account, and then let
people take ownership of particular clipart according to the Artist
name in the SVG metadata.

please, any ideas on ways to achieve this will be appreciated!!