[Clipart] 0.19 Release

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Aug 22 09:30:48 PDT 2007

Hi Ryan,

I have a few questions about how this migration will be done:
- will there be an account created under which all the old cliparts (0.18, 0.19) will be imported in CCHOST, or it's going to be more complex than that?
- Also, when will the migration take place, is a date already decided?
- How can I help preparing this migration (cleaning and tagging cliparts before importing them maybe)?

I remember us talking about the old 0.18 clipart migration to CCHOST long ago before the OSUOSL server migration, but at the time nothing concrete was decided...

I'd be happy to help cleaning and tagging the old 0.18 release and 0.19 release attempt, specially because I will have a brand new kickass computer at home, so I'll have plenty of time to spend on Openclipart.org.

For now I do some cleaning while at work when I have a couple of free minutes (about 20-30 cliparts a week which is not very much).

:)

Molumen