[Clipart] [Inkscape-devel] Tango Icons

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Aug 28 14:16:09 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 23:11 +0200, momo wrote:
> [...]

Lets do it! Also, want to run the inkscape about screen contest on ocal
this time...Momo, can you change up the wiki docs about and then lets
prep it all...Momo, you want to be in charge of these contests...I think
they are two separate and the icons should go first and the about screen
second...we could do over 2 weeks each...start them soon, what d'ya
think?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org