[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Re: [Open Clip Art Library] Uploading files

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Dec 5 07:07:10 PST 2007

Well, 11 files SVG files weren't too bad.  Using the backup function of the browser minimized how much typing was needed.  I was never under the impression that I didn't need a README file, it's nice to know there are no namespace collisions in any event.  Responding to email seems odd.  The thing that trips me up the most is your captcha thing.  I have never seen a letter 'a' like that before (or whatever it is, it got me again).  I like the 0/D comment.  Congratulations on 5000.