[Clipart] Anyone Know How To Donate To Inkscape?

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:39:12 PST 2007

Doing some year-end donations... not for taxes, but for karma.  Already
gave a few bucks to OCAL (via Jon) back when all the server issues
happened.  Used Inkscape a lot this year, so I figured it was worth a
small sum.  But I couldn't find anywhere I could donate.

Even if it's not a 503c non-profit, I don't mind.  Still happy to give a
small non-deductible donation to say thanks for the great software and
encourage its further development.  If they're not comfortable calling
it a donation, call it a a tip, a couple of bucks in the development
team's collective g-string.

Anyhoo, before I take that metaphor to places where people start wishing
their imaginations had eyes to claw out, just wanted to ask if there was
somewhere I could paypal $20 to say "thanks for doing that voodoo that
you do so well."

Anyone?

- Greg