[Clipart] [Inkscape-devel] Fwd: Anyone Know How To Donate To Inkscape?

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.org
Mon Dec 17 00:02:21 PST 2007

Yes, it's hard to find but we are set up for donations, and here is the
link:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=93438

We are a member of the 501(c)(3) Software Freedom Conservancy (who hold
and manage our bank account), and as such, donations to Inkscape are
fully tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.

  http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/

Donations are primarily used to subsidize travel expenses of Inkscape
developers to Inkscape-oriented conferences such as last year's Libre
Graphics Meeting.  This helps bring Inkscape developers together in
person to discuss development plans and ideas, and to present about
Inkscape to live audiences.

Bryce