[Clipart] Announcement: SVGZ files now supported

Roan Horning Roan at Horning.us
Tue Nov 6 12:27:26 PST 2007

Molumen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What about an anouncement in the news at the front page? The last time
> some
> news were posted on the site was in July! Also we could post a clipart of
> the week, there are several great entries to show!

Yes, I was thinking an announcement on the front page would be good. I've
also been thinking it would be nice to start doing the clipart of the week
again. How is the clipart of the week decided? Is this described on part
of the wiki I haven't read? :)

I've just recently started contributing again, so I'm not up on who take's
care of what parts of the website. I'm happy to help with some content
updates, but would prefer to concentrate on the programming side.

Roan