[Clipart] [Fwd: [Cctools-cchost] it's feature time]

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Tue Sep 4 16:35:51 PDT 2007

Anyone? ;)

Jon

-------- Forwarded Message --------

jon at creativecommons.org
cell: +1.510.499.0894 (80% time)
desk: +1.415.369.8486 (20% time)

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.