[Clipart] [Fwd: [Cctools-cchost] it's feature time]

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 4 22:56:07 PDT 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Anyone? ;)

I think the most needed two features needed by OCAL are already well
known and is no need to reiterate them: thumbnails for SVG files and
batch upload (zip, tar.gz).

One thing I personally would like to see is usable thumbnails in the
various feeds, so I can add a widget to a site (blog) with something
like: the latest 5 uploads form OCAL, the best rated 5 items from OCAL.
the most viewed 5 items, *my own* latest 5 uploads to ocal, *my* best
rated, etc.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/