[Clipart] Attention all OCAL users: new drawing contest to show your skills

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:32:13 PDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:
> I think two weeks...

Okay.

> oh, and make sure to set-up the contest page first
> from the last and modifying before you make the contest live

I have no idea what you mean since I have not found any option to edit
earlier contests.  Only to create them.  I tried to overwrite the last
one by using Xiph as internal name, but it didn't work.  Funny enough,
I found a bug here: on the upload logo option, I sent an SVG, and the
CMS reported that it's not an image file.  Oh, really?  Converting to
PNG is not a problem.  I just hope I don't goof up, because I can't
find any option to edit existing contests.

> There is a sidebar switch to
> turn on active contests onto the left sidebar I believe too...

Yes, I found this.

Best of luck to me.

-Ivo