[Clipart] Attention all OCAL users: new drawing contest to show your skills

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:50:53 PDT 2007

On 9/6/07, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves <justivo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Best of luck to me.

Okay, this is not going so well.  The contest description is not
showing anywhere.  The contest sidebar tab is empty.

I managed to create a submit form and it's available when user goes to
submit art, however two errors showed up: 1) it tries to "fix"
punctuation for some reason, so the description has extra periods
where they shouldn't be, and 2) I tried to upload an image here and
got this server permissions error:

"/var/www/openclipart.org/htdocs/cclib/cc-form.php"(2151):
move_uploaded_file(/var/www/openclipart.org/htdocs/ccimages/form_types/SOMie.png)
[function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission
denied [2007-09-06 03:43
am][127.0.0.1][/media/admin/editsubmitform/SOMbanners]

So, the submit form has no image.  And it also offers little in the
matter of description of what the contest actually is.  The whole
description I inputed earlier seems to have been eaten by gremlins.

Jon, Ryan, or anyone with actual experience on dealing with
ccHost/OCAL, please help me get this contest up properly.  It's long
overdue.

-Ivo