[Clipart] leechers and pirates

eric.lemerdy eric.lemerdy at laposte.net
Wed Feb 6 07:25:54 PST 2008

I feel that I am in the target of people :
"just a little code that they knew they could write, but never got around to doing it."

For our defense, the framework stack to reach real ocal code is VERY discouraging. I remember how motivated I was to contribute Ocal until I checkout the code and suddenly became shameful that I was not able to understand a single line of code in this framework unless spending days on it. That's where I join ckler when he says that such a site can be written in a day or so but FROM SCRATCH.

But a I am not a talentuous programmer mysefl and I know this is again to defend myself for doing nothing about ocal todo list... I practice SDD (Shame Driven Developpement) which leads to self-frustration and nothing concrete !

 Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom at laposte.net
 1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.